Come Together Virtually
Art Tutorial with Theresa Eisenbarth
Materials you’ll need for this tutorial:
- Golden Fluid Acrylics, she also uses Golden Heavy Body Acrylic Paints – Professional Grade, in her practice.
- GAC 500 Medium (pictured in the bottle labeled “Medium”)
- Liquitex White Gesso
- Palette Paper ( Jack Richeson Brand) for strokes and mixing the fluid Mediums
- Birch cradleboards custom made, but can be purchased at a 1.58″ Gallery depth. Theresa recommends the Gotrick brand.
- Kroma Crackle
- Liquitex Glass beads
- Paint brushes – a variety of sizes, Theresa uses Princeton brand and normally only the bright style brushes.
Art Activity with Candice Arnold
May 8 2020
Art Activity with Julie Downey-Hoglund
March 17 2020