When you become a member of the Esplanade Arts & Heritage Centre, you also become part of Medicine Hat’s community of cultural supporters. Your membership ensures care of the extensive collections, the creation of quality exhibitions, the promotion of top quality shows and the continuous delivery of educational programming, connecting Medicine Hat and area as well as visitors with arts and heritage.
To thank members for their support of arts and heritage, we offer the following benefits:
- Unlimited admission to the Art Gallery and Museum, including receptions and curator tours
- Advanced members only pre-sales for selected theatre performances
- Invitations to events and receptions
- Emailed updates, press releases & event calendars
- Free admission to the Medalta Historic Clay District of Medicine Hat
- Free admission to the Southern Alberta Art Gallery in Lethbridge
- Free admission to the Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies in Banff, including select public programming and a 10% discount on select regular priced Whyte Museum products
We offer different levels of membership to fit everyone. View a complete description of each type of Esplanade Membership and the price.
Purchase a Membership Online
Your Esplanade Membership card will be mailed to you when you purchase online through our TIXX site. Membership cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase. For membership inquiries, please contact our Membership Coordinator at 403.502.8581 or Esplanade Guest Services at 403.502.8777. Sign up for the Esplanade Mailing List and stay up-to-date on all the happenings from Art Walks and Receptions to Concerts and Classes. When you join the mailing list, you will receive e-flyers in your inbox about events and pre-sales at the Esplanade as well as our news letters and other relevant information.
Did you know?
In addition to proudly showcasing both established and emerging artists on our stage, the Esplanade… – welcomes over 6000 visits from students and teachers annually to actively participate in curriculum-connected tours, programs and activities and to attend special performances during the school year – hosts 10-12 exhibitions annually in our onsite art gallery – hosts 4-6 annual exhibitions in our Heritage Gallery – provides fun, creative and encouraging art experiences for children ages 2 to 16 through weekly programs and Summer Art Camp – benefits from the active participation of community volunteers – makes it possible for over 100 community arts organizations to present their concerts and productions in a professional theatre environment