September 28, 2019
Pecha Kucha Night is a speaker series where passionate people in our community make short presentations on interesting topics following the format of 20 slides x 20 seconds per slide.
- Dan Kammerer, Why I Like Wednesday’s…
- Marianne Reeder, What is a Dental Hygiene Clinic, and who are dental hygienists anyway?
- Pam Robertson, A Day in the Life of a Writer
- Abby Czibere, Just a regular ol’ stem cell donor
- Joel Bosch, Net Zero – Tomorrow Starts Today
- Kerry Bennett, Why Write – The Writer in All of Us.
- Tami Elis, The Mighty Himalaya: A decade of travel through the eyes of one woman