March 20, 2020
Pecha Kucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, works, thoughts or holiday snaps. Pecha Kucha Night is a speaker series where passionate people in our community make short presentations on interesting topics following the format of 20 slides x 20 seconds per slide.
This Pecha Kucha Night coincides with Raising the Curtain week of March 21 – 27.
Line-up for March 20
- Emmanuelle LeBlanc, Habitat for Humanity
- Dustan Lang, The Champion’s Triangle
- Scott Schmidt, Media Matters
- Mandy Metz, Confessions of a Love Addict – My Journey to Successful Relationships
- Kanami Yasuba, The reason why I came to Canada and how it changed my life
- Sarah Mackenzie, Sarah In The Sahara
- Colton McKee, Time In Photography
- Frances Barnes, Having a Growth Mindset
- Ty Claypool, The story of Facility dog Mulder and the difference he makes!